Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission
|Website||Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission|
Bangladesh Judicial Service Commission is a government commission that is responsible for the recruitment and examination of judges in Bangladesh and is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Hasan Foez Siddique is the present chairman of the commission.
The commission was established in 2007. A judge of the Appellate Division is selected to the chairman of the commission. It is managed by a chairman and 10 member governing body. There has been allegations of cheating in the examinations conducted by the commission.
Cite error: Invalid
parameter "group" is allowed only.
<references />, or
<references group="..." />
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Hoque, Kazi Ebadul. "Judicial Service Commission". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Judicial Service Commission brings change to recruitment test system". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Chittagong University wins Henry Dunant moot". dhakatribune.com. Dhaka Tribune. 24 October 2016. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Justice Hasan Foez new Judicial Service Commission chairman". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. 1 May 2015. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Widespread cheating in judicial service exams alleged". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.